Sunday, September 6, 2026

-2026 - Some tube news :)

 

Some tube news :)

Hi, 

I've been making tubes for more than 3 years now, and my style has changed quite a bit in that time. My blog has been around since February 2025, so I was already making tubes for quite a while before I started my blog.

At first I was mostly making tubes for myself, just playing around with AI and trying out different things. I used 3 different generators and had different styles, and I still like many of those older tubes. They just don't all fit the style I use now.

And now, 3 years later, I finally found a style that I really like, and as long as she keeps behaving, I'll keep using it. lol
And yes, for those who don't remember, I still call my AI a “she” 😂

The new tubes are also getting better and are much less work to clean up.

For a long time I kept making new tubes while I was also trying to sort out the old ones. Every time I thought I had deleted quite a few folders, I had already made new ones again. And I found it quite difficult to throw the older ones away 😅

Lately it has become much easier. Some older tubes I still really like, but sometimes I have made a better version of the same idea. And sometimes I didn't even realize I already had that tube on my blog. 

So I've been deleting quite a lot, and for the first time my folders are actually getting smaller. Some are still hard to delete though *lol*😜

I still have plenty of folders to go through, but I'm finally getting there!


No comments:

Post a Comment